[volt-nuts] Now Pace desoldering maintanance question

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:12:22 UTC 2011

I have a dot of steel wol ( is that english ? ) before the felt filter ( inside the glass tube) that works great. The felt stays clean and the tin does not fill up the steelwol ( fine metal wire what looks like wol, the fur of a sheep, it is used for polishing and sanding). Now I only have to open the tube, the old tin drops out and thats it.
I have a mbt250 here is the picture http://www.pa4tim.nl/?p=2468 this in case the alcohol thing is not for all models ;-)

Fred PA4TIM

Op 7 nov. 2011 om 14:53 heeft Chuck Harris <cfharris at erols.com> het volgende geschreven: