[volt-nuts] 3458A - To Modify or Not To Modify?

Steve steve-krull at cox.net
Tue Nov 8 02:09:29 UTC 2011

Joe,

I'm happy to be able to help, that's what the hobby is all about! It would be interesting to see how far off your meter appears to be when using the data from my chip. I wonder if Loveland keeps any data on the cal constants. It would be interesting to see the range of values over 10's or 100's of units.

Steve