[volt-nuts] Resistance Standard Oil - Plain Mineral Oil?

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 19:31:58 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,
You don't say were you are, but I guess the USA. Light mineral oil USP or  Liquid paraffin USP (different name, same thing) from your local Pharmacy is what you need. also see ebay items 260881466334, 260881466408 (no connection with or knowedge of the seller).If you need larger quantities try animal supply or food manufacture suppliers.

Robert G8RPI.