[volt-nuts] 03458-90101 Manual Set

Artekmedia henderson47 at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 9 22:00:40 UTC 2011

Joe/Pete/ et all

Would love to get my hands on a 3458A CLIP to scan...there is one
drawback however at the moment the nature of my license agreement with
Agilent does not allow me to sell or otherwise distribute a scan of any
manual which is still "supported"

Just an FYI

Dave
Artekmedia

On 10/9/2011 3:53 PM, Pete Lancashire wrote:
> As Dave, other and I have found out. Agilent will discontinue a CLIPs
> availability with out warning. I highly suggest if you can afford it
> get it now. And other then being a very satisfied customer and
> supplier of CLIPs for Dave to scan, If he does not have this on,
> please let him scan it.
>
> -pete
>
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 6:40 AM, J. L. Trantham<jltran at att.net>  wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> I believe you are correct, at least according to the Agilent website. Â I
>> just need to put together the list of 'things' I might want for the meter
>> and place a single order.
>>
>> Joe

>>> 03458-90008 Â  Quick Reference Guide
>>> 03458-90011 Â  Assembly Level Repair Manual
>>> 03458-90014 Â  Users Guide
>>> 03458-90017 Â  Calibration Manual