[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 - Any suggestions for cable for Kelvin Clips

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 16:04:00 UTC 2011

Hi Joe,
I strongly recommend VanDamme cables. Very high quality, flexible, huge range, don't have to buy a reel, resonably priced and a range of colours. I understand that the NPL use it in their calibration labs. I'd suggest "starquad" microphone cable for minimum noise pickup.
http://www.vdctrading.com

Regards,
Robert.