[volt-nuts] Surplus Stores in Tampa / St Pete ??

Artekmedia henderson47 at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 5 23:38:52 UTC 2011

I am planning a trip to Tampa, FL next month...anyone know if there are
still any surplus electronic stores still operating in the area?

I used to live there longer ago that I care to admit so  I'm pretty sure
places like J&H Electronics on Waters and that surplus place out on West
Hillsborough are long gone, and Bill Slep (if he is till even alive)
down near Bradenton moved to North Carlina years ago .. Any clues or
recommendations appreciated

73
Dave
NR1DX ( ex WA4CDN)