[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards - pictures

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Tue Sep 6 20:29:35 UTC 2011

Fred Schneider wrote:
> Ok, i did not know. I used brand new references. Do not cook them,
> they do not taste well ;-)

Is that from experience ? :-).

  I mean more the shocks from transport, the
> mechanical stress. Or pack the TS in a soft foam box in that case the
> shocks will be absorbt. Nice build in that tube by the way.
>
> Fred PA4TIM

I was thinking the same thing - did not express myself well.  I'm still
considering putting some sort of shock absorber to hold the circuit
board in the tube.  Maybe bubble wrap, not sure.

Thanks for the ideas!
Bob Smither, PhD                                 Circuit Concepts, Inc.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
infringed.
        -- Second amendment to the Constitution of the United States
        -- Remember New Orleans, 2005

Smither at C-C-I.Com           http://www.C-C-I.Com           281-331-2744