[volt-nuts] Reference Calibration Options - Solartron7081andFluke 731B and 335A

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Sat Sep 10 10:27:30 UTC 2011

> Within a week or so i am going to order parts for the 1-2000MHz signal
> generator i m building, and then i want to order some better voltage
> references. The LM399 is not vailable. What would be the best choise ? ( I
> will order from Farnell) i like a reference with low tempco, so with build
> in heather because my lab is on the addict and temp changes can be big.
> From 16 to 35 dergees as extremes.

Hello Fred,

the LM399 or LM399A are both available at Digikey.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?lang=de&site=DE&KeyWords=lm399&x=0&y=0

the only references with heater from Farnell would be the LT1019.
But the heater is no longer specified in the current data sheet.
(so look for a old one or for a old application note).

And I have heard of reference voltage output shifts in the order of 1mV
due to heater current.

With best regards

Andreas