[volt-nuts] Reference Calibration Options - Solartron7081andFluke 731B and 335A

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:44:46 UTC 2011

Is it better to leave my keithly on for a few weeks to burn in ? Or just 24/7/365.
I left the references on, but not the meter, that stabelizes after about an hour and the shift is only a few ppm. I bought it new and do not want to wear it down quick, but reading all this i think it will be shift the most when new and if the Vref in the 2000 is burned in it will stablize. So after a certain time ( howlong ? ) you adjust it, or do a software calibration and then the meter will stay better within specs ? Is that correct.

The 7061 does not stay on, it gets so hot I do not dare to leave it on unattended until I find a Service manual and be able to check everything inside.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 10 sep. 2011 om 10:32 heeft "gbusg" <gbusg at comcast.net> het volgende geschreven: