[volt-nuts] Writing meter

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 15:36:34 UTC 2011

Because they are nice ;-)
but a digital datalogger is also on the stack. A friend who is a digital wizzard, but still a student on a budget wants a 6.5 digit meter so he is just finnished making two very good 24 bit ADC's ( they are 26 bit but functional 24 bit or something like that) coupled to arduinos and is writing the software.  I gave him a 2445 scope i had surplus as a "payment"  and I make the Vrefs for it and will do my best to get them as good calibrated as possible so we both have a nice meter.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 10 sep. 2011 om 16:41 heeft "WarrenS" <warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com> het volgende geschreven: