[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Test Leads

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Sep 12 12:42:30 UTC 2011

Mickle,

Very impressive machine work!  What are your 'starting parts'?  Electrical
conduit?  Also, what is the white material that you make the insulator from?

Chris, if you have followed this thread, I went through the same thing in
recent weeks but, with the help of others on the list, was able to track
down the correct part numbers for the plugs from Fischer Connectors.  The
complete connector (barrel, insert, and cable clamp) is right at $50.  The
part numbers and link to the Fischer catalog and distributor are in the
archives.  If you need them again, let me know.

The only thing I thought about after I made my connector was whether or not
I should have used silver solder.

Joe