[volt-nuts] Fluke 335A

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:56:45 UTC 2011

My 332 also had some bad caps.
The problem you describe about the switches is helpfull. This is exact my problem. I adjusted everything according the book ( but was wise enough not to alter the dividers or so) and the 0-10 and 10-100 range give a difference in the order you write. Now winter comes and it is more easy to keep temperature stable, and now I have a 7,5 digit meter and the 845 AB is perfect again I will do a recalibration of the 332 and clean the switches,

The standoff material problem I have with my 720 Kelvin Varley devider. Almost al standoffs and the center thing on the end of the switch rod that interfaces between the switch deck and the rod where disintergrated. I made new one from teflon but i have still a poblrm in one switch. It sometimes has a to high resistance like you descibe for the 335. I will see if I can get the lubricant and cleaner you mentioned over here ( is it is allowed to sell here, we have very strickt rules about that. It must often have ( expensive) permission ( after testing) to be allowed to sell for this rather small local market. This results in strange things like for instance enviorment friendly weed poison, only problem is the weeds are not killed too)

I use methanol and amonia for switches.

Fred

Op 13 sep. 2011 om 09:08 heeft "Bill Gold" <wpgold3637 at att.net> het volgende geschreven: