[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Noise #2

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Fri Sep 16 01:34:40 UTC 2011

Attached is today's data.  Same experiment, same location, same A/C
settings, same 'weather' outside.  Only difference, the stand-by generator
for the house did not run.  So much for reproducibility.

Today's capture was 13,198 data points.

Seems less 'oscillatory' and 'bunched' around -1.6 uV.

Now, if I can figure out how to do the 'MODE, TEST 0' which I believe to be
an RS232 command, I will re-capture tomorrow.  Mickle, if I understand,
place the short, do the command, then capture data.  Correct?

Joe