[volt-nuts] Eppley Standard Cell and What Is It?

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Thu Sep 22 02:49:38 UTC 2011

Well, it/they arrived today.  I will leave both my 'Standard Cells' sitting
side by side and recheck later this week or next week and see what the
measurements are.

In the mean time, I will have to see what I can measure from the
'Thermopile' and find some boxes to pack up the 7081 for shipment.

Joe