[volt-nuts] Eppley Thermopile

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Thu Sep 22 04:32:37 UTC 2011

Well, according to my digital caliper, the 'shank' measures 0.498 inches or
12.62 mm.

My caliper has not been calibrated.

The 'business end' of the unit has a 'slit' shaped opening, about 18.88 mm
high and about 2.65 mm wide with a 'V' shaped area in the vertical
direction.  That 2.65 mm opening looks to be adjustable with two screws that
allow the sides to be moved in or out.  I have not been (and will not be)
adjusting it.  There appears to be a glass covering over the thermopiles.

Perhaps, in a coming decade, I will find a use for it.

Joe