[volt-nuts] Zener selection: was Traveling Standards -Measuring Protocol

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Mon Sep 26 21:38:12 UTC 2011

Hello Warren,

thanks for your response.
I had a look on the manual of the Fluke 845: nice part.

But: For the first evaluations of low frequence noise I will have to use my
24Bit ADCs.
So without larger changes on my software I will have to use the 1 minute
averaged values.
What would be better for comparison of the low frequency noise:
Summing up the absolute values of the differences between the 1 minute
values and
calculating some average change per minute on the values.
Or: calculating some "effective noise value" on the AC-part of the reference
voltage.

With best regards

Andreas