[volt-nuts] Fluke 335A

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Sep 27 03:14:18 UTC 2011

Greg,

Are there sources 'known to be quite'?  Any way to make them quite?

How about a standard D cell battery?  With a filter capacitor?  I suspect it
will have a slow downward trend but how about ripple and noise?

Do any of the 'volt-nuts' have a favorite source to measure when looking to
see how 'stable' their DMM is?

I'll have to go back and look at the manual for the 335A about the Ripple
and Noise spec.

Thanks,

Joe