[volt-nuts] Fluke 335A

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:04:06 UTC 2011

I measured a 731 with a scope to see the noise. It was around 25 uVpp. I think that is the most easy way. You see how much disconnected and how much it s connected. I úse a tektronix 547 with E-plugin for this. ( a lot cheaper then a 7,5 digit or more multimeter ;-)

Fred PA4TIM

Op 27 sep. 2011 om 05:04 heeft "gbusg" <gbusg at comcast.net> het volgende geschreven: