[volt-nuts] Serious problems fluke 731A, 720 and solartron

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 22:09:52 UTC 2011

Fred Schneider wrote:

> The 845AB is very good, i know for sure, i compared it to several other meters. Made some modifications to get it maximum stable.
>
> Fred

Fred,

What happens to the 10 volt position of the Fluke 731 when you attach a 10 MegOhm input Voltmeter ?

I am sure you know that the 1 volt positions are just resistive dividers and any loading of any kind will drop their value.

Also, could you give details on what modifications you made to the 845AB ?

thanks,

Bill....WB6BNQ