[volt-nuts] Julie Research Labs Voltage Reference ZVR-506

Demian Martin demianm_1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 17:12:32 UTC 2012

I found a pdf of the datasheet which I have sent separately. The part was
used in, among other things, a JRL voltavider. I have a voltavider but the
voltage reverence was lifted and replaced with something far worse. If you
need I can dig it out and try to document the connections. No promises that
it can happen soon. You may also be able to get details from
http://www.ohm-labs.com/ who has acquired all of Julie's technology.

    Demian