[volt-nuts] Shorting links

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Apr 9 12:27:03 UTC 2012

David,

When I was playing with mine, I just connected High to Low.  However, to
make up a 4 Wire 'shunt', you would need to connect all together.

Also, be careful with the connector.  My front panel connector had to be
replaced because it was not making good contact with the plug on the test
leads.  I would recommend that you use a spare plug body to solder the wire
to in order to create the 'shunt'.  That way, wear and tear on the connector
is minimized.

Joe