[volt-nuts] Noritake VFD for Solartron 7071 or 7081?

Bill Ezell wje at quackers.net
Fri Apr 13 13:50:28 UTC 2012

I ordered a replacement for mine directly from Noritake US, it was
something on the order of $50.
The part number wasn't exactly the same, but the part was. This was
about 4 years ago, and I've heard they've discontinued the part, but I
haven't confirmed that. It would be worth checking with your local
Noritake rep. The part number I have is: FG209C2

Also, if I remember correctly, they used the same vfd across the 70xx
line, so if you can find a cheap, dead one you can probably use the vfd
from it. Don't take this as gospel, though, it's been a while since I
researched this.

--
Bill Ezell