[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 NVM FAIL

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 10:11:48 UTC 2012

Here are links to some photos of the two different references in the 7081s

>From serial number 180 (my working one):

<http://www.perdrix.co.uk/Solartron7081/Reference1a.jpg>
<http://www.perdrix.co.uk/Solartron7081/Reference1b.jpg>

I can't identify what this zener actually is ...

and from serial number 301 (the one with the dead NVM):

<http://www.perdrix.co.uk/Solartron7081/Reference2.jpg>

This one is a 1N829

Dave