[volt-nuts] Good powersupply: HP6626A

Marvin E. Gozum marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu
Thu Apr 26 12:49:55 UTC 2012

Hi Poul, neither was I, sorry, that was not my intent. As
explanation, since these 2 supplies were discussed back to back, and
they represent extreme ends of pricing, age, active production ...
seemed opportune to contrast the category of "precision" supply for
discussion sake and the readers, not just us both.

On a side note, Only 3 of the units remain since the discussion
began, was the thread instrumental?

At 12:41 PM 4/25/2012, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>In message <6.2.5.6.2.20120425120935.04a0ebf0 at jefferson.edu>,
>"Marvin E. Gozum" writes:
>
> >The Power Designs [...]
>
>Just to clarify: I'm not pitting the HP against the Power Designs
>or any other brand, make or model of PSU, I'm pointing out what I
>think is a damn good bargain on eBay.
>
>If you're not interested, move on...

Sincerely,

Marv Gozum