[volt-nuts] Ran across a interesting piece of old gear on ebay

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 11:35:54 UTC 2012

Hi Bruce,
You are correct in you description, but I think this unit had a particular application - measuring temperature using thermocouples. Note the "Reference Junction" control. I've actually used similar devices to calibrate the turbine temperature systems on aircraft (about 30 years ago and they were old then)

Robert G8RPI.