[volt-nuts] Fluke 332D

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue Dec 4 23:57:48 UTC 2012

It has to be inverting or the correction loop would be unstable.

The entire amplifier is configured as an inverting amplifier with the
feedback resistors setting the gain and hence the output.
The chopper amp merely nulls the summing junction voltage by applying a
correction to the noninverting input of the amp.
The feedback is only negative if the chopper amp is inverting.

Bruce