[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 help request (eeprom?)

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:39:33 UTC 2012

I got one too, it would not hold calibration until I replaced the battery.

I am also looking for a service manual. Found a site where the should sell them but no answer after to mails. Dave from Artek does not ave one too but if there was enough demand he could maybe rent one to copy.

Mine becomes very hot. This should be nomal but I feel more save if I can check powersupply rails ect. One time It got so hot, it smelled like I would start to burn. Besides it shows non lineair behauviour and the 1V and 10V give different values. ( not big, just about 30-40 uV but i like to get it as good as possible)

Hope someone comes up with a service manual.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 26 feb. 2012 om 10:18 heeft FabioEb at quipo.it het volgende geschreven: