[volt-nuts] Small capacitance

Fred pa4tim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:24:18 UTC 2012

Nice Maual.
All you folks, thanks for the info. I have some inspiration. Think I
first try the coaxial approach. But the biggest problem will be to know
the value but a coaxial one is the most easy to measure using a VNA and
that will get me pretty close.
http://www.pa4tim.nl/?p=2929  some pictures and results op to now.

Fred