[volt-nuts] Thermistor value for 732A Reference 10V Standard

m k m1k3k1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:57:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

Some years ago I was working with a conductance measuring product that maintained sample cells to 2 millidegrees, and 4 millidegrees front to back of the temperature bath for a stability held week by week at any dialed setting, but accuracy between dialed temp and actual was only expected to be about a degree. I would expect something similar for this, maybe not the 2 millidegree stability though, that was hard to achieve.