[volt-nuts] HP 3458A DC current accuracy

Artekmedia henderson47 at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:23:55 UTC 2012

Actually it is pretty easy to avoid leap seconds as they are usually
introduced on June 30 or Dec 31 and only 25 leap seconds have been
introduced in the last 40 years, the most recent one on June 30th,
2012...given that figure,  the implied error due to leap seconds is much
much less than the simple example below.

Dave
Now my head is beginning to hurt as I ponder the reasons why man exists
and the statistical probability of sentiment life in the rest of the
universe.  I am now going to find a beer and kill off a few of my 1.2 x
10^11 brain cells..hopefully I will get the ones that care about this
stuff at all.