[volt-nuts] Help with 7081 AC buffer circuit

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Fri Jun 8 21:20:58 UTC 2012

David,

I would approach it from this perspective (and I suspect you have already
done this as well).

1.  Is the problem on this PCB?  Do you have another board to swap with?  If
not, where else could the problem be?  Obviously, all the connections and a
'soaked' PCB would be problematic.  Time for another 'bake'?

2.  If it is on that PCB, can you replace or clean the pot?  Can you replace
the Op Amp?

Hope this helps but suspect you have already done these.

Joe