[volt-nuts] Wanted wirewound precision resistors and ESI DB877 help

Artekmedia henderson47 at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:11:14 UTC 2012

Another added advantage of metal foil looking at a few data sheets just
now is that apparently the temperature coefficient of metal foil  is on
the order of .2ppm/C vs 20 to 100PPM/C for most wire wound.. I see that
Vishay offers .005% precision metal foil with a TC of .3PPM/C...I'm sure
there a few others

Dave ( #2)