[volt-nuts] 7061 On Board Clock and Battery

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Jun 26 00:53:53 UTC 2012

OK!

Now I understand.  On my unit, SP1 is soldered 'closed'.  SP2 is 'open'.

As I said earlier, I have the 'AA' version of the Floating firmware with
TMS2516-45JL chips that have 24 pins.  They are on the PCB 70610505Y F board
which I interpret to be the 'Revision F' board.  There is room for a 28 pin
socket.  I wonder if it would be possible to modify my board for the 28 pin
EPROM's?

I would be interested in knowing what board the 2764 chips are on.

Thanks.

Joe