[volt-nuts] 7061 On Board Clock and Battery

Fabio Eboli fabioeb at quipo.it
Tue Jun 26 09:21:57 UTC 2012

I didn't have the time to study my 7061 enough.
I just gave an eye to the pcb's:

The earthy logic has this sticker:
PCB 70610513A
main firmware memories are D27C256D-15 the revision is AB

floating logic pcb is 70610515X B
SP1 selects 2716 memories
SP2 selects 2732/64 memories
on the pcb there is also an hand written sticker : ST/255/34 A0011

The memories on floating board are 4 M5L2764 k-2 with FW revision CA
As I understand these memories don't contain executable
code but data bit patterns used to command various signals needed
for the measurements setup.

The SP1/SP2 selects the address line A11 on the memories for +5V
or Ground, so one of the two has to be shorted.
It's strange that mine are both disconnected, it isnt ok leaving
the address line disconnected. When I have time I must indagate better.

Fabio.