[volt-nuts] Fluke 5200A AC Calibrator

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Mar 21 12:21:38 UTC 2012

Being as you are in the UK, land of 50Hz power mains, any false indications
on 50 Hz would likely be the result of ground loops, or coupling (inductive
or capacitive) from things hooked to your power mains, and 100Hz the result
of ripple on power supplies.

Have you checked the filter caps on all of the affected instruments?

-Chuck Harris