[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 ROM and behaviour questions (washelp request (eeprom?))

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Fri Mar 23 12:23:57 UTC 2012

Finally the manual saga ended :
today the 7061 maintenance manual arrived,
it's photocopied (or laser printed maybe),
very clean and readable.

I had only the time to read superficially,
but I liked the description of temperature
compensaiton for the reference diode,
now I only need a controlled climatic chamber
to play with :)

I received as bonus a 7075 operator manual
original (not photocopied), it will be
nice companion to the 7075 that I received
recently.

Fabio.