[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 ROM and behaviour questions (washelp request (eeprom?))

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Thu Mar 29 14:37:40 UTC 2012

Mickle, here are 3 pages from the manual.
I'm sorry for the quality.
The pages refer to the eventuality to have to replace
the reference diode, in this case the current has to
be set for the minimum Tc.
So, as far as I understand, there is no "second order"
temperature compensation, only there is hardware selection
of minumum TC diode current.
The reference schematic is a simplified version of 7081's one:
it lacks DAC current selection and TC correction circuitry.
So not that much interesting perhaps :)

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9079/7061250.jpg
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3325/7061251.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7091/7061fig65.jpg

Remains to be understood what does the instrument every 15minutes
when it makes "drift correction".
Fabio.