[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 calibration "zero too large" error

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:55:59 UTC 2012

Mine does the same, the input in the back was shorted. But maybe I took the wrong connections.

I think I make a little box with banana busses and solder a cable inside instead of the backconnector so I can use it ( on the front instead of jerking the unit of the shelf to reach that ( and if I could find a connector)

Fred PA4TIM

Op 2 mei 2012 om 19:19 heeft Larry Jenkins <lawrence_jenkins at sbcglobal.net> het volgende geschreven: