[volt-nuts] 7081 calibration "Zero too large"

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu May 3 02:08:33 UTC 2012

It looks like the fault is in the input amplifier which is logically part of the DC ranging circuit.  The error seems to appear at the output of IC402.  Did anyone find the patent for this circuit - it is actually quite a complex circuit surrounding an LM343 with a discrete chopping arrangement using FETs an OP05 and LH0052 all of which I think is there to cancel the offset of IC402.

Dave