[volt-nuts] AC volt-nuttery...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue May 8 19:32:05 UTC 2012

For reasons which you would probably recognize, I ended up buying
a Dekatran DT72A because it was simply too cheap to let go.

That is a pretty amazing instrument.  Appearantly the only thing
Tegam changed in the new B version was the box, shaving a some
kilos of the weight, as far as I can tell, everything else in
the manual is identical up to and including the errors in the final
schematic.

I find somewhat ironic that my HP3458A can measure DC into tenths
of PPM, while I have nothing in my lab that can reliably produce
that, whereas it can only measure AC to tens of PPM, while I now
have a fully passive box which can generate it down to tenths of
PPM.

So is volt-nuts DC only, or are anybody playing with AC also ?