[volt-nuts] Now Pace desoldering maintanance question

Fred pa4tim at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:03:48 UTC 2012

This old threat came to mind because I have problems with my Pace
sucker. The handpiece was blocked so I took it apart for cleaning. Then
I noticed the pcb was in bad shape so I cleanen and restored that to.
Doing all this I wanted to flush it with nafta but I can not find the
exhaust port.
It is a MBT250 See:
http://www.pa4tim.nl/?p=2468
I have a mabual but that is only for operation.

Fred