[volt-nuts] keithley 2015 (2000) voltage reference SL40057

Fabio Eboli fabioeb at quipo.it
Sun May 27 07:50:04 UTC 2012

Hello, I opened a keithley 2015, it contains a voltage reference
that resembles an LMx99, but is marked Linear Technology
and reports thes codes SL40057 IC-527 0430 the last seem a datecode.
here a pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14336723@N08/7277911474/
I measured +6,99... volts on the pin 1 vs pin 2.

Anyone has more info?

Does the 2001/2002 use the same reference?

Also I was warned to change the psu electrolytics, seem they
are prone to failure.

Fabio.