[volt-nuts] LTZ1000 reference appnote question

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Thu Nov 8 11:07:39 UTC 2012

Thank you Andreas, very interesting points you made.

In the meantime the original OP on eevblog thread
reported that Linear answer (from Bob Dobkin)
was about startup behaviour:

"It is for start up. If the amp has a negative supply,
it can start in the wrong direction.

Dobby"

Remains the doubt if he referring to negative offset,
or psu negative transient.

Fabio.