[volt-nuts] Fluke 343A

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Fri Nov 16 11:52:09 UTC 2012

Hello,
I cannot help with the original schematic, but
I replaced the lamps of my unit with leds.

I didnt know that there are units wiht leds from
from the manufacturer, I'd like to know more
about this also.

What is the problem you found with the conversion
of your unit? There can be problems with this conversion?
I replaced the lamps with high efficiency orange
leds, with 1W 2k7 resistor in series, so to have
about 10mA of current, the resistors will dissipate
around 230mW.

Mechanically they fit nicely with the help of
a little heat shrink tubing.
Here are 3 pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14336723@N08/8190772946/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14336723@N08/8189690069/