[volt-nuts] Fluke 731B parts xref

Christopher Brown cbrown at woods.net
Wed Nov 21 22:48:07 UTC 2012

Just picked up a 731B that turned out to be in a bit less than ideal shape.

It has been broken, repaired and then broken again.

I need to replace a number of bits, and am having trouble xrefing a few.

The UV pot, listed as 3509S9-502, may be bournes 3509S-9-502 but cannot
find the part or a data sheet.

Switch,toggle MSTL206N (locking on/off switch)

On the power and adjust board

CR5-CR9, diode, Si,hi-speed switch TD8253

CR10, diode,FET,current regulator E505

CR11 diode, zener, 18v 1N967B seems to be discontinued.  Is fairchild
1N5248B a suitable replacement.

Anyway, if anyone can point me at suitable replacements or sources it
would be a great help.