[volt-nuts] hp 3458a advice

m k m1k3k1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:56:01 UTC 2012

I will have to look it up, I have not used it yet, but I need to talk to some old kit, it had some respectable write up on another forum somewhere, and it was fairly cheap. below the VAT limit for an import at least from memory. I will wake up the children to look at the moment, but a google for GPIB to USB and australia ought to narrow it down somewhat.