[volt-nuts] ESI 2100

Rob Klein rob.klein at smalldesign.nl
Thu Oct 25 16:26:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have recently acquired a defective ESI 2100 Video Bridge. The problem
seems to be in the
main board; most likely one (or more) of the decoder ROMs is broken.

Unfortunately, the service manual contains everything but the schematics
for the main board!
Moreover, not having a working device at my disposal, it would be
difficult to program a
new ROM with the required data.

So my questions:
- Does anyone have the mainboard schematics for the 2100/2110/2160?
- Does anyone have images for the two ROMs and the PLD on the main board?

I would be extremely happy to get this rather beautiful machine working
again, so any help
is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Rob Klein.