[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Calibration Problem

Михаил timka2k at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 3 04:33:18 UTC 2012

Joe,
'CALIBRATE REFERENCE' command refers to RATIO/REFERENCE input channel
calibration, located on the back side of 7081. It isn't calibration of the
internal voltage reference (zener). So, you should apply a +10 V to 'RATIO HI' input and connect
-10 V to 'RATIO LO', 0V and main input LO.

Regards,
Mickle T.