[volt-nuts] Reasonable calibration cost?

Steven J Banaska banaste at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:34:08 EDT 2013

Hi Jan,
I've been following for a while and haven't been involved yet but this
question was up my alley since I used to work on the DMMs while I was at NI.

You can get the cal done through NI at (includes pricing info)
http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/207959

They use a few different cal labs depending on the level of service and
region. There are some links below from this page including the
descriptions of the service levels as well as the cal labs that are used
off of this page: http://www.ni.com/services/calibration

Hopefully this is a good starting point.
Steve