[volt-nuts] Rotek 320 AC/DC Calibrator

Marv @ Home marvin.gozum at comcast.net
Fri Aug 2 17:27:38 EDT 2013

Does anyone know anything about this calibrator?

Access to schematics or users manual?

If you've no documentation on the 320, any 300 series calibrator from
Rotek would help.  If you have no documentation but know or worked
with them, that would help; What were their quirks?  Their basic
specs?  Do you have an overview of what circuit methods they used to
provide stable output?  Did they use any unobtanium?

Thanks a bunch.

P.S. I emailed and contacted Rotek without success.  All attempts to
email them bounce back, so I'm not sure they are still around despite
having a website up, but frozen dated 2002.

Please reply privately to my email, as this may be considered off
topic for some listmembers.

Sincerely,

Marv
Philadelphia, PA